George Raveling, Blog (http://coachgeorgeraveling.com/14-must-ask-questions/)
- How can I make life better for other people?
- What problems can I turn into opportunities?
- What is it that I don’t know, but need to know?
- What did I do today to make myself a better person than I was yesterday?
- How do I become a person of value?
- What value do I have that can be shared with others?
- What am I willing to sacrifice for the things I want in life?
- What do I need to change about myself to become a more productive person?
- What is the single most important thing I can do to improve the quality of my life?
- What is the single biggest time waster in my life, and what am I doing about it?
- What is the one thing that matters most to me?
- Do I feel energized with what I am doing with my career and life?
- Am I a thoughtful and careful listener?
- If I had to live my life once, what would I do different?